|Full Name||The New England Center for Children (NECC) - Abu Dhabi|
|Mobile||+ 971 2 691 8888|
|Experience||2 to 3 years|
• Communicate in a professional manner with all individuals, (employees and otherwise), in contact with the center.
• Assist in management of meeting rooms.
• Answer, monitor and transfer phone calls to the appropriate party.
• Greet visitors to the center in a hospitable and professional manner.
• Perform all necessary clerical work, including but not limited to; note taking, typing, data entry, filing and faxing.
• Receive and dispatching deliveries as required.
• Assists in emergency situations.
• Communicate with support staff (i.e., catering, cleaning, maintenance) as required. • Communicate any issues of concern to the COO and follow-up as necessary. • Work in a collaborative manner with all other employees of NECC Abu Dhabi This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the Receptionist will also perform other reasonably related duties as requested by the Chief Operating Officer or his/her designee
Bachelor’s degree, preferred • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant field, Females preferred • Must possess strong verbal communication and organization skills; Bilingual English and Arabic, preferred. • Knowledge of computer processes (Microsoft word, excel, and Power Point)
About the company
On June 27, 2007, NECC Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Vincent Strully, Jr., signed a long term agreement with the Abu Dhabi Health Services company (SEHA), launching a comprehensive education program for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families. Established as a directive by His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, NECC-Abu Dhabi (NECC-AD) ensures that children with autism in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi have access to the facilities and resources that they need for a high quality education experience that will maximize their independence. In January 2010, NECC-AD joined the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC). NECC-AD provides intensive educational services utilizing the proven principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to UAE National children with autism and related disorders ages 3-9. NECC-AD is designed to replicate the comprehensive range of educational services and graduate education available in our U.S. center. Our new, world class facility is located in Mohammed Bin Zayed City, just minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi.
Popular Ads Overall
- عروض صالونات ابوظبي 0505090034 (2773 views)
- عروض صالونات التجميل في دبي 0505090034 (2122 views)
- صالون امانة تجميل للسيدات 0505090034 ladies beauty salon (1641 views)
- Good Burger Cafeteria (1290 views)
- lucky-star-used-furniture-abu-dhabi-mussafah-39 (1157 views)
- Al Amana Movers and packers شركة الامانة لنقل الأثاث ابو ظبي. مخازن Abu Dhabi 050 944 0060 https://maps.app.goo.gl/DbhYr7oTf4H5jn6D6 (949 views)
- Welcome to صالون امانة تجميل للسيدات في أبو ظبي ودبي Ladies beauty salon abu dhabi and Dubai 0505090034 (741 views)
- Abu Mansoor Used furniture buyers Abu Dhabi (688 views)
- عروض صالونات العين 0505090034 (673 views)
- افضل صالون نسائي في دبي 0505090034 (668 views)